Evan Schwartz, founder of Schwartz, Conroy & Hack PC, continues his discussion by diving deep into several frequently asked questions about Claims-made policies.
In this clip, Evan explains:
- What is a claims-made policy and it is different from an occurrence-made policy.
- What type of policies are claims made policies.
- What constitutes a claim under these claims made policies.
- What constitutes a potential claim under a claims made policy.
- What you need to know about past and future claims as it pertains to these policies.